George Soros is known for his financial estimates and predictions and has a reputation for making accurate predictions and is a self-made billionaire. The financier has several ties to economic strategies and development. He is the chair of the Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Foundations. Soros has retired from the day-to-day operations of his fund and is now focused on his foundations and philanthropy.
A longtime supporter of liberal causes, George Soros has pledged $13 million to help Clinton and other Democrats this year. Soros’ importance to Clinton goes beyond the checks he writes; the man commands enormous influence with other major Democratic donors.
Marketwatch recently published an article on Mr. Soros presenting a six-step plan that if implemented will solve the European asylum chaos. Here are the six components of a comprehensive plan.
1.The European Union should provide 15,000 euros ($16,800) for each asylum-seeker to help them for the first two years to help cover health-care, education and housing costs.
2. The European Union must make arrangements to provide financing to Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey to care for their four million refugees.
3. A single European Union Asylum and Migration Agency must be built as quickly as possible.
4. Asylum-seekers must have travel safely to get to their destination countries, thereby reducing the number of migrants who cross via the Mediterranean.
5. Global standards must be set up for the treatment of asylum-seekers and migrants.
6. The European Union must mobilize the private sector in order to accommodate and integrate more than a million migrant and asylum seekers.
Read more on: George Soros 6-Step Plan End the Asylum Crisis in the European Union
George Soros says the migration that happened with war-torn Syria is now a political crisis and is in need of a safely organized way to manage this mass movement of humanity and believes the European Union should create a common asylum policy. He feels that the European Union should come up with an asylum policy that will end human suffering and the panic that is unnecessary which has spread across much of Europe.
Soros’s Quantum Investment Fund claims to be the world’s most profitable. He has donated millions to various charitable foundations, most of it to help Eastern Europe. In the l980s Soros moved into charitable giving, he said he had more than enough to live on. By the 1990s, he was donating over $300m a year more than the US government to provide more aid for some countries.