Equities first Holdings, LLC, is a world-renowned financial corporation that specializes in developing efficient alternative lending solutions for businesses and affluent individual seeking non-purpose capital. Loans are disbursed based on risk and performance evaluation on stocks, bonds, and treasuries. The lending entity was set up in 2002, and it is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. It also has a satellite office in New York.
Why choose Equities First over other financial organizations?
1) Security: Equities offers borrowers institutional security. All transactions are executed using trusted legal and accounting partners.
2) Low, Fixed Rates: Equities First has a fixed-term facility with fixed rates as low as 3 percent.
3) Non -Recourse Loans: Lender’s recovery is limited to the collateral pledge. Eligible collateral includes publicly trades stocks listed on most major exchanges.
4) Clients retain all dividends and market appreciation: At the end of the loan term, all pledged collateral is returned to the borrower.
5) High Loan-to-Values: Equities First offers loan-to-value rates of up to 75 percent.
6) Fast and Efficient: From the first contact to funding, the entire process can be completed in 5-7 business days.
7) Global Access: Equities first currently has nine global operational offices.
Who benefits from working with Equities First?
Individuals and businesses can apply for stock loans with Equities First. People with stocks in companies believing that their value will appreciate soon can transfer their shares to Equities First. The stocks can act as collateral for the loan. Business owners seeking to expand their investments can do so by acquiring loans from Equities first. Borrowers seeking loans for personal reasons can also sign up with Equities First.People who do not qualify for different types of credit-based loans can also benefit from working with Equities First. This is possible since the company offers a number of lending services such as equity lending.
Read full article: Click here.